Event Date and Time
Information for all graduating students, faculty, and families:
- Please arrive at Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center no later than 3:30 pm.
- Faculty and graduates will robe and line up for the procession in the lower level of the Dance Theatre.
- You are invited to the pre-commencement ceremony reception, that will take place on May 21st from 1:30-3:30 pm, in the 3rd floor atrium of the Art/Soc Building.
- We estimate that the entire ceremony should last no more than 1 ½ hours.
- Tickets are not required for the Sociology Department’s graduation.
- Handicapped and limited regular parking is available around Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center. A shuttle bus will run every ten minutes from the Stamp Student Union Garage to the Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center.
If you have further questions concerning commencement, call the Sociology Undergraduate Office at 301-405-6389.